Build your own Custom Bike Tour and experience the world the way you want.
Trek Travel can customize a trip for your group. Tweak an existing itinerary or create your own! When you build a Custom bike trip with Trek Travel, each and every moment is artfully crafted to a blueprint of your choosing; it's personalized and tailored to fit your schedule, interests, curiosities, wants, needs and budget.
Here’s how to build your own Custom Trip...
Step 1—Tell Us About You!
- Your People. Let us know who and how many people will be traveling with you. John, Susan and a few more couples? Celebrating your 50th?
- Your Place. Would you like us to break new ground? Or would you like to go to an established Trek Travel destination? Your global options are listed here.
- Your Dates. When would you like to travel and for how long? Do you have a particular date in mind or would you like to use an existing trip date?
- Your Style. We have a number of different trip styles to cater to your travel preferences. Do you prefer a five-star epic luxury or a cozy and quaint three-star explorer experience? Interested in multiple sports, wine tastings or do you just want to ride like the pros?
- Your Recipe. This is where the real fun begins! Our Trip Designers work with you to add the right ingredients to satisfy your group. Perhaps Christine wants to ride a little and John wants to ride a lot? Rick is passionate about architecture, but Michelle wants to do a cooking course? Anything is possible!
Step 2—We Work Our Magic
With all of this information, our local connections and our intimate knowledge of the region our designers fashion a unique vacation of a lifetime for you. Soon you’ll receive a detailed itinerary that contains the story of your next holiday. What if you wanted to add or change something at this point? Don’t worry, flexibility is our middle name--we are committed to making sure you get the trip you desire down to the last detail.
Step 3—Voila! Enjoy Your Trip of a Lifetime!
The day has arrived!
Frequently Asked Questions»