Trips To Enthuse!
Dordogne Family, France
Classic Climbs of Mallorca, Spain
New Mexico Weekend
Glacier National Park
Yellowstone National Park
New Zealand Multisport
Build your own Custom Bike Tour and experience the world the way you want.
Trek Travel can customize a trip for your group. Tweak an existing itinerary or create your own! When you build a Custom bike trip with Trek Travel, each and every moment is artfully crafted to a blueprint of your choosing; it's personalized and tailored to fit your schedule, interests, curiosities, wants, needs and budget.
So what do you need to do to get started? Check out our ’Trips to Enthuse’ for ideas, contact us, then tell us who, where and when—it’s that easy. Let the planning begin.
|Here’s how to build your own Custom Trip...|
Step 1—Tell Us About You!
- Your People. Let us know who and how many people will be traveling with you. John, Susan and a few more couples? Celebrating your 50th?
- Your Place. Would you like us to break new ground? Or would you like to go to an established Trek Travel destination? Your global options are listed here.
- Your Dates. When would you like to travel and for how long? Do you have a particular date in mind or would you like to use an existing trip date?
- Your Style. We have a number of different trip styles to cater to your travel preferences. Do you prefer a five-star epic luxury or a cozy and quaint three-star explorer experience? Interested in multiple sports, wine tastings or do you just want to ride like the pros?
- Your Recipe. This is where the real fun begins! Our Trip Designers work with you to add the right ingredients to satisfy your group. Perhaps Christine wants to ride a little and John wants to ride a lot? Rick is passionate about architecture, but Michelle wants to do a cooking course? Anything is possible!
Step 2—We Work Our Magic
With all of this information, our local connections and our intimate knowledge of the region our designers fashion a unique vacation of a lifetime for you. Soon you’ll receive a detailed itinerary that contains the story of your next holiday. What if you wanted to add or change something at this point? Don’t worry, flexibility is our middle name--we are committed to making sure you get the trip you desire down to the last detail.
Step 3—Voila! Enjoy Your Trip of a Lifetime!
The day has arrived!